Location: Stanford University Graduate School of Education, Stanford, CA
Click here for more information about the internationally-focused preconference.
MAIN CONFERENCE (10/19-10/20 – two full days)
Location: Hilton San Jose/McEnrey Convention Center, San Jose, CA
Open to all; numerous edTPA-focused and U.S.-based sessions on teacher performance assessment, policy and research, along with an international strand
Friday, October 19th
- 8:00 am Registration, Exhibitors & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Opening Plenary & Concurrent Sessions
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm-5:30 pm Concurrent Sessions/Panels (with a coffee break)
Saturday, October 20th
- 8:30 am Registration, Exhibitors & Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 am-12:30 pm Morning Plenary & Concurrent Sessions
- 12:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30-5:30 pm Concurrent Sessions/Panels (with a coffee break)
- 5:30-6:30 pm Closing Reception
COMING SOON – additional info about keynotes and featured panels. Please note that the full conference program and more details about the agenda will be posted once all sessions and presenters are finalized.
Interested in presenting a session? We encourage you to share your work and invite you to submit a proposal.